Under Book! 2005 Dodge Cargo Van 56k w/ Scooter or Wheelchair lift! - $5995
2005 Dodge Cargo 2 seat (has mounts for 2 extra passanger rear seats. Extra roomy length with LOW 56K miles and UNDER BLUE BOOK! Awesome gas mileage.
Asking Kelly Blue Book for the van $3,097 for "fair condition" category (no major accidents and clean title, some outer body blemishes and smaller repairs and small dent in rear bumper as shown) with the paperwork.
I also have the current value of the scooter/wheelchair lift printed so you can see that it cost $3,700 installed!
$6,797 is Kelly Blue Book cost for private owner sale with the wheelchair/scooter lift.
Drive anywhere! Serviced 6/12/14. I have the receipts.
*Clean & Non smoker
*Tinted windows PLUS hard covers over windows for privacy and security
*Joey Bruno Heavy Duty Electric Lift. Has an all powered flat lift ramp so a scooter or wheel chair can ride right onto the platform for easy loading and unloading. The easy push button power lift does all the work (holds up to 350lbs) The privacy safety hard windows, the handicap power lift and this spacious maintained van are well worth the asking price!
* EXTRA Bonus: Heavy Duty Thick Rubber mat with non-slip grip for hauling groceries or other items that would normally slide around when transporting (would be great for a dogs that like to ride along, too).
* CD player
* Cold AC
* Tail lights "flash" and Van beeps when the sliding doors are opened for warning
* Beautiful matching White Hard Solid Window covers installed to protect cargo valuables, safe travel and keeps transportation cool. Great for a business van logo etc.
* Rear black liner complete floor protector
* Front inner front floor protector
* Front driver"s and passenger"s floor mat with carpets Don"t miss out.
* Oil change was completed and next change is due in 56,700 miles.
* Two comfortable front seats with armrests.
*Extra spacious open cabin and back. Perfect for handicap scooter or wheelchair, surf board, pets or tools. Lots of room with Van is a dream to drive. Smooth ride, easy to drive. Fantastic vehicle for daily driving.
The body is in fair to good condition, has areas where it"s been repaired as seen in the photos posted. It"s not a new van by any means. It looks pretty good overall but paint on hood and roof are showing patches of wear but there"s been no accidents or big repairs.
NOTE: Took in the van on 6/12/14 and had them look it over. I have the Repairs and Receipts for the services.
I"m certain you"ll find it"s worth the money.
$5995 cash only.
call or text me at 402. 350. 1890